We collect certain information or data about you when you use ResinFiles:
- Which page you are on
- Which actions you performed on the page.
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address and
- Your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
to help us improve the service
- Data is stored in both the US and the EU
Keeping your data secure
- Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
- We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data
secure once we receive it.
- We won’t share your information with any other organizations for marketing,
market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to
- Payment transactions are always encrypted.
Disclosing your information
- We will not disclose your personal information to any 3rd parties.
- We will only pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so.