We use NS1 for reliable DNS serving
Server Hosting & Replication
We use Vultr.com in the US/EU and Scaleway in the EU for our Server Hosting.
Each location is setup in the following way:
- BGP based load-balancers at the border
- Application servers serving Signed Requests, API calls and Webhook calls
- Replicated Database servers
- By default data is replicated between both Chicago and Paris.
- ResinFiles can be setup in any jurisdiction
- For example financial organizations tend not to want their data escape
their own country. * not that we store any anyway
- Data is sent encrypted over TLS using ECDSA keys
- If Paris servers go down then they’ll automatically swap over to Chicago.