Uptime & SLA
Our Uptime Guarantees
The ResinFiles.com platform implements multiple levels of redundancy
in order to strive for high availability.
Service Level Agreement
- We can’t control Salesforce’s or your Storage Providers’ availability. If they’re up, we’ll get the data.
- Machines and clouds fail. If our Cloud Hosting is up, we’ll get the data.
- The best way to guard against machine failure is duplicate hardware. Our setup is outlined in the reliability
- You’ve got our email address, Business and Corporate customers have our phone
number. If our software breaks, get in touch 24⁄7 and we’ll fix it.
- If we aren’t living up to our end of the relationship, you can cancel the
contract with no penalty.
See our past performance
- Storage Providers
- Google Drive
- Cloud Hosting
- Vultr / Scaleway
Core Business Hours and Response Time
ResinFiles’ core business hours are from 9am to 6pm UTC, Monday through Friday.
We are constantly monitoring our support channels to respect the high priority
of our enterprise customers and any critical issues.
You can request support through one of the following channels:
- Submitting a ticket through ResinFiles’ issue tracking system by emailing email@example.com
- Enterprise customers can phone us
ResinFiles’ Support Includes:
- Assistance with configuring ResinFiles
- Help with troubleshooting problems with ResinFiles
- Help with issues arising out of ResinFiles upgrades
ResinFiles’ Support Does Not Include:
- Phone support
- Product training