Use your own storage for your Salesforce attachements
- Use Salesforce with your existing Google Drive, OneDrive or Dropbox folder structure.
- Any sized attachments can be uploaded
- Lightning ready and themed to look just like normal Record attachments
- Drag and Drop files into Salesforce. You can upload as many attachments as you like to a record.
- Download your files directly from Salesforce, even if your files are stored in Google Drive, OneDrive or Dropbox.
Link your Salesforce records to Google Drive folders
Our Context Aware feature loads the correct folder for your Salesforce record automatically, allowing you to go about business as usual.
When a new Salesforce Record is created, copy the contents of a folder to this new Record
Use your exsisting folder structure
ResinFiles allows you to get up and running in record time by keeping your preferred folder structure.