Salesforce File Management
Manage your Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive within Salesforce
ResinFiles File Manager is a drop in replacement for Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox or S3. It’s designed to integrate with Salesforce. Record Mapping is it’s speciality. We also provide a consistent interface for all storage providers.
- Use Salesforce with your existing Google Drive folder structure.
- Attachments of any size can be uploaded
- Lightning ready and themed to look just like normal Record attachments
- Drag and Drop files into Salesforce. You can upload as many attachments as you like to a Record.
- Download your files directly from Salesforce, even if your files are stored in Google Drive.
Link your Salesforce records to Google Drive folders
Our Context Aware feature loads the correct folder for your Salesforce record automatically, allowing you to go about business as usual.
When a new Salesforce Record is created, copy the contents of a folder to this new Record
Use your exsisting folder structure
ResinFiles allows you to get up and running in record time by keeping your preferred folder structure.